Job Description –
Position 1 – Fabric Sourcing Manager
Experience – 4+ years
Position 2 – Fabric Sourcing Executive
Experience – 1-3 years
Location – Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon
Email CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Skill Requirements –
1) Should have technical education in textile domain preferably from NIFT or any Textile Institutes.
2) Should have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in fabric/textile domain.
3) Should have hands on experience of procuring and working relationship with woven, home textiles and knitted fabrics (preferably).
4) Should have a deep understanding of greige fabrics, yarns, and processing costing.
5) Should have been relationships with fabric traders and printing set-ups.
6) Should be capable of finding solutions for varied fabric MOQ’s
7) Should have an understanding of testing requirements of the brands
8) Should have good understanding of polyester, viscose, crepe, cotton, knitted fabric, etc.
9) Should have an in-depth understanding of specific fabrics and its pros & cons during production.
10) Should have a deep understanding of designing, colour matching recipes and printing techniques.
11) Should be abreast with new developments in fabrics on regular basis.
12) Should be able to provide solutions during the entire process of garment manufacturing from fabric point of view
1) Finding relevant vendors for woven, home textiles and knitted fabrics
2) Responsible for purchasing and processing of fabrics.
3) Would involve taking complete ownership of fabric texting, dyeing, printing.
4) Liasoning closely with the production and merchandising departments for order wise fabric requirement.
5) Ensuring fabric availability as per the T&A mutually agreement with the merchandising team.
6) Will be responsible for procurement of sampling and production fabric.
7) May require travelling within India or Abroad
80total visits,1visits today